The pigmentation is good, I had to put quite a bit of yellow to build it up. The combination is just great! I decided to do an exaggerated cat eye and add a blue eyebrow – why not?!
1. I prepped my lid and using a pencil brush I applied the blue creating a smokey line on about 3/4 above my crease, pulling it at the edges to create the huge flick at the end.
2. From the other corner, I pulled another line to meet the one coming from the crease, and filled the shape with blue, but just on the flick, not on lids.
3. Using an applicator brush, I saturated the whole lid with yellow, blending the edges with the blue on the crease then pulling the colour towards the temple, within the blue, creating a similar shape to the blue.
4. Using a liner brush, I applied blue on the lower water and lash lines. I applied some yellow to the inner corner and blended in with the blue.
5. I then, with the pencil brush, brought the above the crease blue line to the inside of my nose bridge, creating a subtle hook shape below the inner corner. I then carefully applied a little bit of yellow on the inside of this line.
6. I applied a highlighter to the brow bone.
6. I added some mascara to my lashes and then a set of false lashes.
7. Finally, I filled my eyebrows with the royal blue, keeping the strong shape but giving it more definition and colour, of course!
Products I used:
- Yves Saint Laurent Ombre Duolumieres eyeshadow duo in 37 – electric yellow and royal blue
- MAC pigment in vanilla
- MAC Extended Play extra black mascara
- Blank Canvas double ended brushes E23, E25, E27 and E30
- MAC brush 208
- Eldora false lashes in H149
- Duo eyelash glue
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion