As this eye make-up was requested by the lovely Eilidh, I am naming it Eye-lidh! She asked me to use the Urban Decay vice palettes colours Provocateur and Unhinged, which are quite contrasting. Provocateur is a very light pink, quite cold and extremely shimmery. Unhinged is a deep metallic teal, with enough green and blue in it.
This look was very easy to achieve! After priming, I applied the light pink all over the lid, until a little bit above the crease. Using the pencil brush, I drew above the crease with the teal shadow, creating the cat eye shape. I then blended upwards only using a blending brush. I then saturated the colour a bit more.
I applied black eyeshadow with a shader brush to my lower waterline and then teal to the lower lash line. I applied the pink to the corner of the eye blending in the lower lash line.
After that, I applied the liquid liner in a lovely metallic charcoal colour (very pretty – a shame it didn’t photograph very well), creating a flick and then added some light eyeshadow, pigment and crushed pigment on the brow bone, just below the brow arch. To finish off, I put fake lashes on.
Products I used:
- Urban Decay Provocateur (first on third row) and Unhinged (fourth on second row) eyeshadows from Vice palette
- MAC eyeshadows in carbon and vanilla
- MAC pigment in vanilla
- MAC crushed pigment in white as snow
- Urban Decay eye primer potion
- Diorshow Extase mascara
- Myface.cosmetics Slinky liquid eyeliner in black ice
- Smashbox photo op under eye brightener
- MAC brushes 219, 231, 239, 208 and 130
- Urban Decay double ended good karma shadow and crease brush
- Duo lash glue
- Ardell lashes 107