Thank you for your interest in So Many Lovely Things.
I welcome new brands and PRs on So Many Lovely Things and would love to hear from you!
You can download my Media Kit here. Rate card available upon request.
Trying new products, discovering new brands and putting together honest, well written articles really make me happy. I also love developing and nurturing relationships with brands – and the people behind them.
There are, however, a few house rules. Here is my disclaimer:
- I reserve the right to maintain editorial control over my content to offer my readers my true experience and unbiased opinion. But rest assured, I am a fair person – if I do have any problems, you will be the first to know.
- I only feature products I like, as the blog is a reflection of me and my life.
- I might not feature every sample on the blog, they are received for consideration.
- I only feature products/experiences that are inline with the blog’s editorial proposition.
- I always disclose at the end of a post if the item was gifted/given for review consideration.
- I try the products properly. That means, especially for skincare and supplements, it may take a while to get the post up, as I use the products and observe effects.
- Current turnaround for publishing is 3 weeks. Please let me know if time is of the essence, we can negotiate.
- Sponsored post are written by me, as is all content on the blog. Products, brands and experiences should be in line with my editorial proposition.
- I do not accept payment for guaranteed positive reviews.
So Many Lovely Things also welcomes collaborations so if you are a brand that would like your product placed on “Dani’s Little Book of Fashion” posts or a professional that would like to promote your services through collaborative work, please get in touch with Dani on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working together.