This is a look I find quite discrete, although the darker line gives it a little something of “special” occasion to it.
I first applied a primer and a light eye shadow on the brow bone, inner corner of the eye and halfway the lower lash line, from the inner corner. I swept the lilac across the lid generously and applied plain white eyeshadow just in the middle of the lid, for extra luminosity.
Then I drew the line following slightly above my eye socket with a darker shadow using a pencil brush, then blending it with a small shader brush. I also used this brush to apply the darker shade on my lower lash line, one-third from the outer corner and on the upper lash line, just below half from the outer corner too.
To finish off the look, I applied mascara and a set of lashes and put some light coloured pigment on my brow bone topped off with some sparkle.
Quite an easy look to achieve, it looks very pretty and, in my opinion, not too over the top.
Products I used:
- MAC lilac eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris
- Lancome Ombre Absolute eyeshadow in Black Blue
- Sephora white eyeshadow from palette
- MAC pigment in Vanilla
- MAC eyelashes 33
- Duo eyelash waterproof glue
- ELF eyelid primer
- Kryolan Glamour Sparks in golden
- MAC brushes 208, 219, 231, 239 and 212
- Smashbox Photo op under eye brightener
- MAC eyebrow set (discontinued)
- Maybelline One by one volum’ express mascara
Level of difficulty: