I primed my eyes and applied a shimmery golden peach shade on my brow bone, blending towards the crease. I then swept the orange all across my lid and blended upwards. Using a blending brush, I applied the raspberry on the outer corner and blended around the crease.
I then applied the black liner, creating a long-ish flick on the outer corner. I then used the liquid eyeliner in metallic orange/copper above the black eyeliner and then from the outer corner of my eye, just below the black, following the same shape. Black eye shadow was applied across the water line using a liner brush, then I applied black eyeliner to the lash line, smoking it just a little bit.
After that, I cleaned the fall-offs and applied a concealer under my eyes. I then created the line below my eye, from the inner corner, following the black liner just past half the eye and flicked downwards.
I made the raspberry colour more intense using the pencil brush on the crease and applied the shimmery peach to the inner corner of my eye, bringing it up slightly on the inside of my nose bridge towards my eyebrow.
To finish it off, I applied mascara and then false lashes. Very happy with this look, it is different, colourful and very pretty!
Products I used:
- myface.cosmetics silkscreen eyeshadow duo in siren
- Inglot eye shadow 469
- MAC eyeshadow in carbon
- myface.cosmetics slinky liquid liner in Tequila Sunrise
- Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
- Laura Mercier eye concealer in wheat
- Hourglass film noir mascara in onyx
- MAC eye kohl in smolder
- Collection 2000 Extreme felt tip eye liner
- MAC make up brushes 239, 217, 219, 231, 194 and Mink blending brush