There is no secret that white, red and black are my favourite colours, preferably together. However, the colour combination on a peacock really fascinates me. Actually, I would go as far as saying it mesmerises me. The greens, blues and purples, with the hint of gold and extreme shimmer is just too beautiful.
For that reason, I went for a peacock inspired look, topped with a super cute set of lashes called peacock in the outer corner of the eyes.
Here is how I did it:
After priming my eyes, with a shadow brush I swept the blue crushed pigment in the inner corner of my eye towards the middle. I then applied the purple colour and blended with the smoking from the middle towards the end. Finally, I added the green to the outer corner, also with the smoking brush creating a cat eye shape with the pencil brush and also to the crease, blending well towards the purple. I really saturated the colour, re-applying and blending again.
Then I applied, with a liner brush, the eyeshadows to the lower lash line, first blue, then purple and green, from the inner to the outer corner.
Last, I added the liquid liner in metallic purple, creating a flick at the inner and outer corners of the eyes, and adding four dots above the end.
I finished it off with a set of false lashes and then, on top of them, the extra pretty Paperself laser cut lashes in peacock, of course and a bit of highlighter and sparkle to the brow bone.
I really like this look. It took me a while to achieve it but it was well worth it.
Products I used:
- myface.cosmetics blingtone eyeshadow in purple haze and crystalline green (they are amazing, the shimmer in them is superb!)
- MAC crushed pigment in winter sky
- MAC pigment in Vanilla
- Kryolan glamour sparks in golden
- Hourglass Film Noir mascara in onyx
- Duo eyelash glue
- myface.cosmetics liquid eyeliner in sugar plum
- set of eye lashes I don’t know where I got from
- Set of Paperself eyelashes in peacock design
- MAC brushes 217, 219, 231 and 130