This week I tried to re-create this quite minimalist white and gold eyes. They are meant to be a techno-chic kinda look; to me, they look a bit futuristic and frosted. Kept thinking I should be using light blue and silver instead of gold, for a snow queen look!
I am not sure in which occasion I would, if I wore to go out with this eye make up. I quite like the white “line” in the middle, there is plenty of shimmer, and when you close you eyes, it looks very pretty and quite unusual.
Instead of using gold leaves, I used Kryolan’s Supracolour from the Charles H. Fox shop in Covent Garden, so even though my look was quite close to the one in the book, the finish was much smoother, as Supracolour is a paste-like product.
The lashes were meant to be quite clumped, but I don’t like that look very much, so I just clumped it a little bit. This look is, overall, quite easy to achieve.
Products I used:
- Charles H. Fox Kryolan Supracolour metallic in gold;
- Eyeshadow from Sephora pallete (white and shimmery light gold)
- MAC pigment in Vanilla
- Smashbox Photo Op Under eye brightener;
- Studio eye pencil in Winter white
- E.L.F. eyelid primer in Sheer
- Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara
- MAC brushes 208, 231, 239 and 263
- MAC eyebrow set (discontinued)
Level of difficulty:
One thought on “Eye make-up look challenge: white and gold”
love this! So pretty! ❤