This week I tried to re-create this quite minimalist white and gold eyes. They are meant to be a techno-chic kinda look; to me, they look a bit futuristic and frosted. Kept thinking I should be using light blue and silver instead of gold, for a snow queen look!
I am not sure in which occasion I would, if I wore to go out with this eye make up. I quite like the white “line” in the middle, there is plenty of shimmer, and when you close you eyes, it looks very pretty and quite unusual.
Products I used:
- Charles H. Fox Kryolan Supracolour metallic in gold;
- Eyeshadow from Sephora pallete (white and shimmery light gold)
- MAC pigment in Vanilla
- Smashbox Photo Op Under eye brightener;
- Studio eye pencil in Winter white
- E.L.F. eyelid primer in Sheer
- Soap & Glory Thick and Fast mascara
- MAC brushes 208, 231, 239 and 263
- MAC eyebrow set (discontinued)
Level of difficulty: