My aim was to create a dark silver smokey look, with black, as I had just bought a black silver-studded crop top! I wanted it to be dramatic so I added extra big lashes!
I started with the primer (e.l.f, not shown), and brushed the silver pigment all over the lid. I then lined my upper lash line with the gel liner, extending the flick at the end, and my lower water and lash lines with the eye kohl, also extending the flick parallel to the top one. Then, I generously applied the matte black eyeshadow and smoked it, with the pencil brush for definition, just in the corner and around the crease shape, blending just a little bit towards the centre.
I applied the supracolour cream on to the inner corner of the eye and between the upper and lower flicks, as well as to 2/3 of the way of the lower lash line. I brushed the sparkles all over the lid and the highlighter on the brow bone. Finally, I applied the lashes.
Happy with the look, definitely wearable on a night out! I would however, tone down the lashes, and wear a slightly smaller pair!
Products I used:
- NYX loose pearl powder pigment in silver
- H&M eyeshadow in Party Silver (sparkles)
- MAC eyeshadow in Carbon (matte)
- Bodyshop brilliance powder (highlighter)
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama gel liner in black
- Kryolan Supracolour in silver
- Maybelline Volum’ Express One by One mascara
- MAC eye kohl in Smolder
- Duo eyelash adhesive (clear)
- Eyelashes from eBay (given to me by my dear friend Gisele)
- MAC brushes 219, 239, 283, 209, Maybelline eyeliner brush and Elf brush (for the Supracolour)